Monday, November 4, 2013

Cushions, hand embroidered cushions


Sometimes some people say i`m mad. And I really think, sometimes, that they are right! I love the carfts and arts and colors from India and I wantes so much an indian cushion. But I didn`t have the money to buy them. And then I decided to make them! Oh, yes, many times, when we don`t have money we can be more creative! And smarter! And so, now I have my indian cushions!! Aren`t they beutiful? I think they really are!!!


the blue one,



the yellow one,




amd the red one




  I embroidered them with needles but in India they use a special instrument that I didn`t know. I made a little research in net and I saw that with that instrument they make this work faster. But it was to good passed a good time embroidering. I didn`t sew them but when I buy my house I`ll make them and they will be very beautiful i n my chair from Tailand. Oh, yes, they will!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment